Diagnostic lane Uniline 2000 Quantum can be use on vehicle inspection stations and garages.
This lane is available in both canal and non-canal version.
To operation of devices in inspection lane Uniline 2000 Quantum we use Control Unit equipped with a All-in-one PC with the Windows software, A4 printer, keyboard and mouse.
- can function separately or as a part of diagnostic lane (in future it can be also connected into an integrated diagnostic lane)
- is available in both pit and non-pit version
- is protected against corrosion (galvanization and priming)
- is delivered with a frame ensuring proper preparation of the foundation (if applicable)
- multi-lingual software
- high speed and user friendly
- intuitive Quantum software
- fully automated testing mode
- handy radio remote control
- online technical support
- repeatable and accurate measurements
- messages and results are displayed on steering unit or optionally on additional LCD displays
- clear and concise reports with test results
- automatic creation of back-up data
Radio remote control – 50 m range
|Wireless brake pedal pressure sensor||Motorcycle cover|
|Possibility of additional LCD displays connection||
Function of detection of suspension clatters
Automatic testing of braking systems in 4x4 drive vehicles
|Tablet - radio remote control|